Compliance and Auditing
For organisations in the power, resources, energy, engineering, and manufacturing industries, compliance is a non-negotiable.
To avoid costly plant down-time and fines, we can assist you to achieve asset compliance in two key areas:
1. Pressure equipment
If you're a designer, manufacturer, or owner of pressurized plant or piping equipment, you're required to ensure this equipment is safe to operate and meets legislated compliance requirements on an ongoing basis. With more than twenty years' experience as a verifier of pressure-vessel design, we offer a comprehensive range of services, covering boilers and pressure vessels, pressure piping and heat exchangers, gas cylinders, storage tanks, and process vessels and accumulators:
- Advice on regulatory requirements
- Verifying designs and calculations for compliance with standards
- Assessing designs or plant using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Inspecting pressure equipment in service
- Reverse-engineering pressure equipment
- Undertaking strain-gauge and temperature assessments and hydrostatic proof testing and burst testing
- Undertaking mechanical testing that includes tensile, hardness, and impact tests
- Investigating pressure equipment failure
- Providing expert witness testimony in legal proceedings
2. Emissions and energy efficiency
The Australian Government's National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting System (NGERS) requires organisations to measure and report their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and energy production if certain thresholds are exceeded. As technical experts in all aspects of greenhouse and energy measurement and reporting, we go beyond the numbers to the underlying sources of risk in your greenhouse and energy reporting. For businesses looking to validate and improve their NGERS reporting systems, our in-depth, independent technical audits encompass internal controls, cross-checking of data, compliance, and expert advice on system improvements.
Once compliance has been achieved, it's time to optimise your equipment for greater efficiency and return on investment. Our expert plant performance team can work with you to assess the reliability, integrity, and availability of your equipment ensuring it is operating at an optimum level for best business performance.
For more information about asset compliance or optimisation, contact us to speak to a technical expert.