Analytical Chemist / Quality Officer
Over 17 years of experience working in the laboratory for power generation and mineral processing industries, both in black and brown coal. Physical analysis and preparation of various sample types, particularly fuels such as coal, RDF, oil and bio solids as well as, soils and waters. Material characterisation particularly for the recycling / refuse derived fuel industries. Problem solving for difficult sample matrices.
Areas of Expertise
- RDF Evaluation
- Combustion chemistry of coal, biomass and alternative fuels such as RDF
- Development of analysis methodologies for a wide range of solids
- Analysis of raw materials and chemical products used in manufacturing of water treatment chemicals
- Project Manager of large analytical projects
- Client Management
- Laboratory Management
- Quality Systems Management
Relevant Project Experience
- Manage projects for VISY recycling.
Manage projects and clients associated with water treatment chemicals.
Projects for Monash University.
Water sampling for the Dredging project for Boskalis.
Project management for Municipal Waste analysis Hong Kong.
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Chemistry