Team Leader Laboratories/Analytical Chemist
Experienced and innovative sales person with sophisticated sales, customer service, and business administration skills. Analysis of a wide variety of samples using classical methods of analysis, including Gravimetry, Titrimetry (colorimetric, arsenometric, iodometric, redox) and instrumental methods of analysis, including ICP-OES, FAAS, GC(EDT), ISE, WD-XRF, IC(ED), Potentiography, UV/VIS.
Areas of Expertise
- Product Specialist Elemental Spectroscopy, ICP.
- Routine Analysis of Production Samples.
- Setting up Material Safety Data Sheets for Chemicals employed throughout the company.
- Method development and improvement for new and existing production materials.
- Environmental monitoring and analysis.
- Liaising with internal and external clients.
Relevant Project Experience
- Experienced in a wide range of industries, including mining, precious metals, ferrochrome, environmental, service laboratories, and research & development.
- Management of individuals and teams to reach predefined goals.
- Routine laboratory service, research and development, and method development and validation.
- Experienced in a wide range of analytical techniques, ranging from classical techniques to various instrumental techniques, for both inorganic and organic analysis.
- National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry Vaal University of Technology 1995 Student Nº 183558
- Baccalaureus Technologiae in Chemistry Tshwane University of Technology 2002 Student Nº 96182589