Over 15 years of experience working as a chemist in the power generation and mineral processing industries. Inorganic and elemental analysis of various sample types, particularly fuels such as coal,oil and biosolids. Trace metal determination on a wide range of samples. Dangerous goods testing.
Areas of Expertise
- Coal resource evaluation.
- Combustion chemistry of coal, biomass and alternative fuels such as RDF.
- Analysis of raw materials and chemical products.
Inorganic analysis of unknowns.
Dangerous goods testing (Class 4, Class 5, Class 8, Class 9)
- Project Manager of large analytical projects.
- Client management.
Relevant Project Experience
- Development of methods for determination of mercury in carbon and other materials
- Projects for Kalgoorlie Consolidated Mines, mercury in carbon samples
- Projects for Gulfex Bore core analysis
- Projects for CSIRO, variety of samples
- Development and implementation of UN, DIN and MHB testing procedures for Dangerous Goods
- Bachelor of Petrochemical Engineering