Process and Energy Efficiency Engineering
HRL assists clients to improve the reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainability of existing processes, to reduce energy costs, and to develop innovative process solutions from conceptual design through to implementation.
HRL's Process and Energy Efficiency Engineering services cover the following key areas:
- Energy efficiency auditing and optimisation;
- Greenhouse and energy consulting;
- Process optimisation, development, engineering and design; and
- Specialist capital project implementation and management.
Our services are applied in diverse applications with particular focus on:
- Energy intensive industries with high demand for steam, power and natural gas;
- Processes which operate at high pressure and/or high temperature such as combustion, gasification and pyrolysis; and
- Technical and independent support for companies developing a technology or a resource such as coal, biomass or waste.
Key differentiators for HRL are an in-house analytical laboratory, bench and pilot-scale process development capability, advanced desktop modelling tools, plant performance testing capability and the ability to project manage the implementation of solutions.