We are trusted by Australia and Asia's biggest businesses for good reason, with the following:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System, certified by BSI under certificate number FS605116
- Management systems for research, analysis, and testing facilities compliant with the requirements for AS ISO/IEC 17025 and accredited to this standard by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA) the peak (and only government-recognised) accreditation body for laboratory and testing centres in Australia
- NATA Accredited facility with inspection activities operating under a management system that complies with AS/NZS ISO/IEC 17020
- NATA Accredited Laboratories number 561
- NZ Worksafe RIB004, Recognised Inspection Body for design verification of pressure equipment
- Quarantine and schedule licences to permit the handling and storage of special samples containing up to Schedule 8 materials
HRL was the first laboratory in Australia to gain NATA accreditation for the analysis of biomass and Refuse-Derived Fuel (RDF). Read the full story in our blog.