Over the years, there's not much we haven't seen. If it's exploded, fallen down, fallen apart or just worn out, we've fixed it! We believe that the future belongs to those who not only respond to change but lead the way.
- Are you passionate about transforming business performance?
- Are you someone that seeks quality outcomes?
- Do you align to our values? Expertise, Care, Agility, Value Creation
If you answered "yes" to these questions then you are someone we would like to talk with.
A career with hrl: offers opportunities to:
- work with some of Australia's brightest minds
- be part of a team working on exciting challenges
- enjoy excellent employment conditions
- build an exciting professional career
- work on local, national and international projects
HRL seeks skilled and motivated personnel to join its rapidly growing team of expert engineers, scientists and technicians. Personnel work closely with clients in the power generation, coal, mining and mineral processing, energy, engineering, cement, pulp and paper, and other manufacturing industries.
HRL offers premium consulting and testing services to assist its clients to use energy efficiently, while satisfying the commercial, environmental and sustainability requirements of those clients.
Current Open Positions
- Based in Churchill, Victoria, Australia
Proudly Australian owned and operated, HRL Technology Group is recognised as market leaders in technical consulting, analysis, testing and integrated engineering and laboratory services. We create customer solutions focused on developing new processes, technology and optimising performance in the energy, resources, engineering and manufacturing industries, nationally and in the Asia Pacific region.
HRL's engineering team is second to none, we differentiate ourselves by not only performing advanced engineering assessments but also by field testing to determine and verify our calculations. This makes us practical in our approach and smarter by experience.
About the role
Opportunities for experienced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technicians are available for enthusiastic and independent applicants, generally working out of our new Green Inc site in Churchill, Victoria. The available positions are focused on servicing major client sites in the Latrobe Valley, as well as potentially other client sites throughout Australia.
You will be required to carry out NDT and Inspection work in accordance with HRL Technology Group procedures, as well as:
- Strictly adhere to HRL and client site specific safety procedures at all times.
- Develop strategies and techniques to undertake novel and advanced inspections.
- Prepare and compile reports.
- Liaise with clients and other Engineers and Technicians within HRL.
- Maintain equipment in calibration and good working order.
- Develop quickly to signatory status for relevant NDT techniques.
- Minimum Level II AINDT or equivalent (ISO 9712) qualifications only, in Magnetic Particle Inspection, Dye Penetrant Inspection, and Ultrasonic Testing 2 (phased array)
- Experience operating autonomously on power, mining and major hazard facility sites.
- The ability to travel and work in a variety of locations at short notice.
- Report-writing skills.
- Current, valid driver's licence.
- Confined space, Elevated work platform and working at heights qualifications (preferred).
Apply for this role via SEEK with a cover letter and current resume/CV, detailing your qualifications, experience and availability. Applications must be received by Friday, 30th August 2019.