GET STARTED ON YOUR ENGINEERING JOURNEY - START YOUR CAREER WITH US...
- kick starts your career in engineering consultancy
- 12 months graduate program
- development opportunities in Vic. and Qld.
Start with a niche role that you won’t find elsewhere, to really kick start your career. With a diverse team of professionals across several disciplines we can offer you a unique experience.
Joining HRL, you become part of a collaborative team that values care, excellence, value creation and agility. You will work alongside seasoned, driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of this business and who will challenge you and help foster your growth. Small enough to be personable, large enough to offer real opportunity for development.
To meet the demand of our growth, we are seeking graduates of the following discipline:
- Materials Engineer (Coopers Plains, Qld. only)
- Mechanical Engineer (Coopers Plains, Qld. only)
- Process / Chemical Engineer (Mulgrave, Vic. only).
As an engineer, you will work within a team that delivers a suite of services in both the field and laboratory. Mixing it up you will enjoy:
- liaising closely with customers to understand and scope work requirements
- preparing detailed project plans, producing cost estimates and proposals
- overseeing project delivery, preparing and presenting reports to clients as required.
- have completed Bachelor of Engineering (Materials / Chemical / Mechanical only)
- have knowledge of practical and theoretical engineering applications
- have demonstrated technical writing skills, ability to report and make recommendations.
You will also have:
- an engaging and flexible approach
- an ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and information
- a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of packages
- a willingness and ability to travel domestically and overseas, as required.
- a valid Australian Driver's Licence.
This application shall close 5pm (Vic. time) on 19 April 2022. Late entry will automatically be rejected.
Along with a competitive remuneration package, HRL offers challenging work, meaningful development opportunities, variable pay to eligible employees, flexible work arrangements, genuine opportunity to extend your skills and widen your career and a privileged, diverse culture built on smart, easy-going colleagues we surround ourselves with.
If you like what you read, please submit your expression of interest via SEEK with a detailed resume and a cover letter explaining:
- which role is of interest to you
- your preferred location
- how you meet the requirements of the role.