Over the years, there's not much we haven't seen. If it's exploded, fallen down, fallen apart or just worn out, we've fixed it! We believe that the future belongs to those who not only respond to change but lead the way.
- Are you passionate about transforming business performance?
- Are you someone that seeks quality outcomes?
- Do you align to our values? Expertise, Care, Agility, Value Creation
If you answered "yes" to these questions then you are someone we would like to talk with.
A career with HRL offers opportunities to:
- work with some of Australia's brightest minds
- be part of a team working on exciting challenges
- enjoy excellent employment conditions
- build an exciting professional career
- work on local, national and international projects
HRL seeks skilled and motivated personnel to join its rapidly growing team of expert engineers, scientists and technicians. Personnel work closely with clients in the power generation, coal, mining and mineral processing, energy, engineering, cement, pulp and paper, and other manufacturing industries.
HRL offers premium consulting and testing services to assist its clients to use energy efficiently, while satisfying the commercial, environmental and sustainability requirements of those clients.
Current Open Positions
SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - GET STARTED ON YOUR ENGINEERING JOURNEY – START YOUR CAREER WITH US…
- Leading Engineering & Laboratory Business
- Development Opportunities
- Based in Mulgrave, Vic., or Coopers Plains, Qld.
Start with a niche role that you won’t find elsewhere, to really kick start your career. With a diverse team of professionals across a number of disciplines we can offer you a unique experience.
Joining HRL, you become part of a collaborative team that values care, excellence, value creation and agility. You will work alongside seasoned, driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative and proud to be part of this business and who will challenge you and help foster your growth. Small enough to be personable…large enough to offer real opportunity for development.
We are now accepting expressions of interest from entry level engineering candidates for the following opportunities:
- Vacation students (no experience required)
- Internship (no experience required)
As an engineer, you will work within a team that delivers a suite of services in both the field and laboratory. Mixing it up you will enjoy:
- Liaising closely with customers to understand and scope work requirements;
- Preparing detailed project plans, producing cost estimates and proposals;
- Overseeing project delivery, preparing and presenting reports to clients as required.
- Be studying or have completed Bachelor of Engineering;
- Have knowledge of practical and theoretical engineering applications;
- Have demonstrated technical writing skills, ability to report and make recommendations.
You will also have:
- An engaging and flexible approach;
- An ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and information;
- A sound knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of packages;
- A willingness and ability to travel domestically and overseas, as required;
- A valid Australian Driver's Licence.
Along with a competitive remuneration package, HRL offers challenging work, meaningful development opportunities, variable pay to eligible employees, flexible work arrangements, genuine opportunity to extend your skills and widen your career and a privileged, diverse culture built on smart, easy-going colleagues we surround ourselves with.
If you like what you read, please submit your expression of interest to the HR Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume and a cover letter explaining:
- which role is of interest to you;
- your preferred location;
- how you meet the requirements of the role.
This advertisement has also been placed on Seek.