Part time role based at Mulgrave, Vic.
Work alongside seasoned, driven professionals who are passionate, smart, creative, and proud to be part of this business and who will challenge you and help foster your growth.
About The Role
Proudly Australian owned and operated, HRL Technology Group is recognized as a market leader in specialist analytical, testing, consulting and integrated engineering and laboratory services. We create customer solutions focused on developing new processes, technology and optimizing performance in the energy, resources, engineering, and manufacturing industries, nationally and in the Asia Pacific region.
The Administration / Accounts Payable Officer reports to the Admin Team Leader and will interface with all levels of staff and managers of HRL Technology as required. This role will be either 3 full days or 4-5 days part-time (days of the week are negotiable).
It works closely with the Finance and Admin Team Leader and other Administration Officers in sharing the day to day activities of the section.
The Admin / Accounts Payable Officer will also be interacting with suppliers to respond to invoice queries. Frequent interaction with other staff and HRL Managers will be required to ensure that their administration needs are being met.
The Administration/Accounts Payable role provides finance/clerical services by:
The Administration / Accounts Payable role provides finance/clerical services by:
1. Undertaking finance / clerical duties in one or more of the following activities:
· Project setup in Pronto and other associated tasks
· Time sheet entry assistance
· Invoice processing; this includes receiving and processing invoices from vendors for goods or services
· Monitor compliance to company authority levels where required and set up of credit accounts
· Accounts Payable - activities may include preparation / sending of purchase orders, preparation / processing of creditor invoices / credit card statements for payment, reconciliation of monthly creditor statements
· Accounts Receivable - may include following up any actions from correspondence with debtors, contacting debtors to collect / recover outstanding amounts, maintain relevant spreadsheets, issue monthly statements, receipting payments, assist with setup of new accounts, maintain debtor’s details within software system
· Prepare reports / flowcharts / documents /correspondence as required
· Payroll Entry
2. Assisting the Finance & Admin Team Leader or Financial Controller with maintaining administration procedures
3. Assisting with training of other admin team members or internal customers on Finance & Admin processes and procedures
4. Meeting planned monthly, quarterly and annual cycle timelines and agreed KPIs.
5. Minimum of 3 years' experience in general office or administrative functions required; ample training will be provided within the team
Along with a competitive remuneration, HRL offers challenging work, meaningful development opportunities, flexible work arrangements, genuine opportunity to extend your skills and a privileged, diverse culture built on smart, easy-going colleagues we surround ourselves with. If you join HRL, you are joining a collaborative team that values care, excellence, value creation and agility.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is in line with your skills and background, please submit your application via Seek with a cover letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of this position and a detailed resume.
This application shall close 5pm (Vic time) on 30 November 2023. Late entry will automatically be rejected.
Please note: Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to provide feedback to applications that have been shortlisted.