Over the years, there's not much we haven't seen if it's exploded, fallen down, fallen apart, or just worn out, we've fixed it! We believe that the future belongs to those who not only respond to change but lead the way.
- Are you passionate about transforming business performance?
- Are you someone that seeks quality outcomes?
- Do you align to our values? Expertise, Care, Agility, Value Creation
If you answered yes to these questions then you are someone we would like to talk with.
A career with hrl: offers opportunities to:
- work with some of Australia's brightest minds
- be part of a team working on exciting challenges
- enjoy excellent employment conditions
- build an exciting professional career
- work on local, national and international projects skills and expertise sought
hrl: seeks skilled and motivated personnel to join its rapidly growing team of expert engineers, scientists and technicians. Personnel work closely with clients in the power generation, coal, mining and mineral processing, energy, engineering, cement, pulp and paper, and other manufacturing industries.
hrl: offers premium consulting and testing services to assist its clients to use energy efficiently, while satisfying the commercial, environmental and sustainability requirements of those clients.
Current Open Positions
Opportunity to develop professionally, travel and work on site
Leading Engineering & Laboratory Business
Based in Coopers Plains, Brisbane
Proudly Australian owned and operated the HRL Technology Group is recognised as market leaders in technical consulting, analysis, testing and integrated engineering and laboratory services. We create customer solutions focused on developing new processes, technology and optimising performance in the energy, resources, engineering and manufacturing industries, nationally and in the Asia Pacific region.
As a recent graduate Process or Mechanical Engineer, who has up to four years hands on professional experience, the successful applicant will work with the Process and Environmental Services (PES) Team in Queensland to assist in a range of tasks including plant performance testing, process engineering, modelling and environmental consultancy services to a range of industries.
This will include provision of hands on services and support including maintaining and preparing equipment for testing as well as on-site setup and use of testing equipment. They will work both nationally and internationally as part of a team, deliver on-site services to assess and optimise plant performance and reliability, complete testing and maintenance work, develop and utilise process models, assess environmental performance and compliance, analyse complex plant and testing data, and prepare project reports for issue to clients.
- An Engineering degree acceptable to the Institute of Engineers Australia;
- Graduate engineer with up to four years industry experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have demonstrated practical and hands-on skills. Experience with plant and machine operation, power tools etc. will be highly regarded;
- Must have strong analytical skills, with a methodical approach and attention to detail;
- Heavy industry experience will be highly regarded (including power generation, mining or chemical industries);
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- A sound knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of packages;
- Experience with process modelling will be highly regarded (including using modelling programs such as Aspen, Thermoflex and Matlab);
- Experience with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) will be highly regarded, including computer aided geometry creation, mesh generation and model development;
- Ability and willingness to travel for period of 4-6 weeks;
- A current drivers licence;
- The position may require work at elevated heights and within confined spaces.
Applications for our role can be made via forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria and a detailed resume to email@example.com. Applications must include a cover letter to be considered. Applications close 19th March 2018.
If you would like to have your CV on file for future employment openings please email our human resources department.