Specialist Capital Project Management
Maintaining control of project safety, quality, timing, and costs are vital elements in completing your projects successfully.
At hrl:, we deliver first-hand project management and implementation experience and expertise for small, large, and complex projects, including plant upgrades, major equipment overhauls, development and implementation of novel technologies, and planned shutdown outages on behalf of clients.
Our project management capability is supported by diverse consulting, auditing, testing, and design services, so we can tailor solutions to meet your specific business needs and manage projects from start to finish. What sets us apart is our ability to develop and implement technologically-innovative solutions.
How can we help?
Project Management and Implementation Services that we offer include:
- Complete EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management) project delivery;
- Construction management including scheduling, tendering, engagement of contractors, risk management, and site supervision;
- Specialist equipment and plant design and implementation;
Project and plant costing;
- Quality Assessment (QA) and control of local and overseas equipment and plant manufacture;
- Control systems implementation;
- Plant commissioning; and
- Remote monitoring of plant operation.
Examples of projects managed by hrl: include:
- Power station dry bottom ash handling system procurement, installation, and commissioning;
- Detailed design and costing of waste heat recovery upgrade for food processing plant;
- Power Station Attemperating Spray System Installation and Commissioning;
- Implementation of mill desander technology; and
- Steam-over-the-fence boiler Build Own Operate projects.