What makes hrl: different
Expertise in Action
No two companies are alike, so we deliver a range of comprehensive, bespoke services aligned to your unique objectives and targeting commercial outcomes.
The highest-quality outcomes, transforming your business performance, saving you money with operational and financial efficiencies, and growing your top-line. With hrl: you get 'expertise in action.'
1. Our PeopleWe harness an unmatched, collective brainpower and practical testing capability to service many of the most reputable organisations across Australia and South-East
Asia. You can trust us to solve your most technical challenges, significantly improving your operational and financial performance to give you a competitive advantage.We harness an unmatched, collective brainpower and practical testing capability to service many of the most reputable organisations across Australia and South-East Asia.
2. Our mindset
By leveraging our experts, our methodology, and our equipment. Whilst many organisations offer these
capabilities in isolation, it's our ability to offer all three in combination that makes us different and enables us
to deliver truly transformative business value. We have a deeply expert team containing very experienced
technicians, graduates, masters, PhDs and post-docs many of whom also hold distinguished professional accreditations and command industry recognition in the fields of science, engineering, and digital.
Our team is responsive, hands-on, and able to apply both decades of experience and the latest R&D to create value in solving your technical challenges. We are trusted as part of your team, providing the specialist expertise you need when you need it. We are often referred to as 'owners engineers'.
Our experts are skilled in a broad range of disciplines,including laboratory testing, asset reliability, process efficiency, and operational sustainability
3. Our high-tech testing, engineering and digital capability
We don't just have the best brains in the business, we also have high-end specialist facilities and equipment to back them up, some only available in Australia.
- Laboratories Fully-equipped NATA and ISO accredited chemical, metallurgical , and mechanical testing laboratories containing highly advanced specialist equipment.
- Specialised on-site asset testing equipment, eg. advanced NDT, multi-channel flow detection, in-situ pulverised fuel particle sizing, strain gauging.
- Applied R&D pilot plant scale-up facilities.
- Advanced desk-top modelling, eg. piping flexibility, finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, combustion optimisation, process simulation.
- Digital platforms for big-data analysis and asset monitoring and optimisation, eg. remote combustion tuning.
- Proprietary algorithms and an extensive internal database containing hundreds of years of expertise.
4. The hrl: blueprint
From the simplest test to the largest, multi-million-dollar program, everything we do is underpinned by our comprehensive and collaborative hrl: Blueprint. With a focus on dramatically improving the Reliability, Efficiency, and Sustainability of assets and processes to transform commercial performance, our Blueprint ensures we not only achieve governance but deliver transformative and ongoing business value. This is Expertise in Action.