hrl: is able to undertake a wide range of tests for building materials
Building Product Testing
hrl: is able to undertake a wide range of tests for building materials, assessing the safety and suitability based on Australian and International Standards.
hrl:'s experts can assist you with testing of materials, testing development and the assessment of suitability, conformity, specification, to any standard or regulation. hrl: can also assist with research and development of materials and guidance with construction material specifications through our service:
- full-scale tests and experiments
- expert witness
- testing and identification of internal and external cladding
- facade material testing
- regulatory code compliance
- identification of composition of materials
- audit and assessment
- independent and third-party peer review
- structural fixing testing
- combustion testing
- material deterioration
- material testing
- corrosion assessment and testing hrl: are registered by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
hrl: is well recognised for its independent and objective engineering consultancy and can offer innovative solutions to meet required levels of safety, efficiency and flexibility of plant and structure. We can tailor an expert approach to the particular needs of each client project, with support in assessing the physical, applicability, accuracy, reliability and limitation of building materials.
Speak with Trevor our expert.
|Tags: building testing Media Release Compliance expertise|