The decarbonisation of the heavy and power industry is one of the great challenges of our time. It requires rapid deployment of available technologies as well as the widespread use of new technologies that have not been developed yet. The HRL Future Energy Division coalesces HRL's technology development and energy industry experience to help clients on their lower emissions journey by specialising in:
- hydrogen production/distribution and use
- green chemical production and electrochemical cells
- low emission industrial heating
- Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage.
The HRL Future Energy Division can help you across the entire project lifecycle:
- technology development spanning bench scale and pilot testing,
advanced simulation and scale up commercial designs
- technology selection/assessment and technical due diligence
- project identification, development, commissioning, and operation
- expert advice to support business case development,
project funding and investment.