Process and Energy Efficiency Engineering
hrl: assists clients to improve the reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainability of existing processes, to reduce energy costs, and to develop innovative process solutions from conceptual design through to implementation.
hrl:'s Process and Energy Efficiency Engineering services cover the following key areas:
- Energy efficiency auditing and optimisation;
- Greenhouse and energy consulting;
- Process optimisation, development, engineering and design; and
- Specialist capital project implementation and management.
Our services are applied in diverse applications with particular focus on:
- Energy intensive industries with high demand for steam, power and natural gas;
- Processes which operate at high pressure and/or high temperature such as combustion, gasification and pyrolysis; and
- Technical and independent support for companies developing a technology or a resource such as coal, biomass or waste.
Key differentiators for hrl: are an in-house analytical laboratory, bench and pilot-scale process development capability, advanced desktop modelling tools, plant performance testing capability and the ability to project manage the implementation of solutions.